Disposable clothing pack, specially designed to be used in the pavilion for knee surgery that recommends the arthroscopic procedure.
Knee Arthroscopy Pack
Set of disposable garments, specially designed to be used in the pavilion during knee surgery that recommends the arthroscopic procedure.
Their gowns, drapes and sheets made of non-woven fabric, provide an efficient control to the exchange of infectious agents, reinforced in critical areas, minimizes the risk of breakage due to cuts or punctures; adapting to the demands of medical personnel.
It has 2 extra large Surgical Gowns, designed to fully cover the circulation clothing, its full reinforcement in arms and the front area of the gown provide full protection against a high level of fluids for surgeons in charge of the intervention.
|Presentation||Individual packaging / Mixed packaging|
|Format||4 Units Box|
- 1 Table Cover/ Outer Wrap
- 1 Standar Gown L, with 2 Towels (In outer Wrap)
- 2 Reinforced Gowns, XLL
- 4 Hands Towels 30×38 cm
- 2 U-Sheet with adhesive 150×180 cm
- 1 Reinforced Mayo Stand Cover 80×140 cm
- 1 Impervious Stockinette 120×32 cm
- 4 Adhesive TNT Bands 9×50 cm
- 1 Reinforced Arthroscopy Sheet 230×300 cm
- 1 Suture Bag 16×32 cm