Disposable clothing pack, specially designed to be used in the pavilion during shoulder surgical operations that recommend the arthroscopic procedure.
Shoulder Arthroscopy Pack
Set of disposable pieces, specially designed to be used in the pavilion during surgical shoulder operations that recommend the arthroscopic procedure.
Their gowns, drapes and sheets made of non-woven fabric, provide an efficient control to the exchange of infectious agents, reinforced in critical areas, minimizes the risk of breakage due to cuts or punctures; adapting to the demands of medical personnel. It has two (2) extra large surgical gowns, designed to fully cover the circulation clothing, its full reinforcement in arms and the front area of the gown provide full protection against a high level of fluids for surgeons in charge of the intervention.
|Presentation||Individual packaging / Mixed packaging|
|Format||4 Units Box|
- 1 Table Cover/ Outer Wrap
- 1 Standar Gown L, with 2 Towels (In Outer Wrap)
- 2 Reinforced Gowns, XL
- 4 Hands Towels 30×38 cm
- 1 Mayo Stand Cover, Reinforced 80×140 cm
- 1 Impervious Stockinette 120×32 cm
- 4 Adhesive TNT Bands 9×50 cm
- 1 U-Sheet with Adhesive 200×300 cm
- 1 Arthroscopy Sheet, Reinforced 160×250 cm
- 1 Suture Bag 16×32 cm