We have an ISP Registry since Our Beginning
ISP: EDM 181/13
Our value of Responsibility is also backed by the importance of ensuring the quality of our supplies and therefore, at MEGAMARKET CHILE we have been in charge of giving the necessary confidence to our clients and users through our duly obtained Certifications and Registries.
In its role of reference, the Institute of Public Health of Chile, through the Occupational Health Department, is in charge of authorizing, controlling and supervising companies that manufacture, import, commercialize or use personal protection elements (PPE) that are used by workers in different jobs.
In this context, the ISP controls the quality of these elements through the mechanism of certification in institutions authorized to do so, authorizing, controlling and supervising the companies that are interested in obtaining said authorization (certification bodies).
- 65th ACS Congress, more than an event, a valuable reunion 25 June, 2023
- 🌧️This Winter take care of your Patients and Team with Inbomed® 22 May, 2023
- ♻️ RECYCLING SMILES 2023 15 February, 2023
- 📢 WE WERE PART OF HOSPITALAR 2022 23 May, 2022
- OUR MASKS HAVE A BFE ≥99% 25 January, 2021