“Flu is a contagious disease caused by the Influenza virus and transmitted from a sick person through coughing, sneezing or through nasal secretions.
The influenza virus is responsible for severe respiratory infections, which can cause serious complications, such as pneumonias from other agents and worsen existing health problems, especially in children.
Annually there are between 4,000 and 6,500 hospitalizations associated with influenza nationwide, with a greater risk in people over 65 and in children under 5 years. In relation to mortality, between 400 and 500 deaths occur annually, being higher in people 65 and older.
Every year the World Health Organization (WHO) carries out a surveillance of the influenza viruses circulating in each hemisphere and based on this analysis, the WHO delivers recommendations for the manufacture of vaccines to be used during immunization campaigns. “
- 65th ACS Congress, more than an event, a valuable reunion 25 June, 2023
- 🌧️This Winter take care of your Patients and Team with Inbomed® 22 May, 2023
- ♻️ RECYCLING SMILES 2023 15 February, 2023
- 📢 WE WERE PART OF HOSPITALAR 2022 23 May, 2022
- OUR MASKS HAVE A BFE ≥99% 25 January, 2021